Monday, May 2, 2011

in which i need to cut my bangs

Photobucket

Ugh, Monday. This outfit is what happens when I have to get ready in twenty minutes while still half-asleep. I'm not terribly impressed with it, but what do you expect from me on Monday?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

(autumn overlook dress: modcloth; cardigan: h&m; socks: uo; belt/shoes: thrifted)

Not only is the outfit only so-so, but the photos I got this morning were laughable. Firstly because the wind was whipping around me like a maniac, secondly because the little skirt I threw on under my dress as a makeshift slip kept creeping below my hemline. Bah. I did score these lovely tstrap heels from Goodwill on Saturday for $3, so that was cool. Here are some photos from my weekend, when times were better:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(ps: Clare, this is a creemee)

Also, today is my beautiful mother's birthday! Happy birthday, mom!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Your dress/socks+shoes combo is SO cute. Also, how do you get your hair so perfect like that (long bangs included)!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet LBD and ice cream treat, I am jealous of of both. Those pics are tres cute for any day, especially Monday.


    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Spring Necklace giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I love this combination!! That dress is the cutest thing and it looks awesome paired with the yellow. And ice cream with rainbow sprinkless yays =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your mother, you two make up one good looking family.

    I love the ruffled socks, what a quirky feminine detail to this outfit.

    I need softserve ice cream...now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh monday. you look adorable though! i love love a mustard sweater to brighten up the day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, you look so much like your mom! You are both pretty ladies.

    Stop by and join my Bath & Body Works Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress each time you wear it, even if you think it's lackluster. And Happy Birthday to your Mom!

    Reading in the sunshine sounds pretty good too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the informational photo. Also, YUM. :)

    And I adore your outfit. The pattern/color combo is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the yellow cardi with the pattern of that dress!! Soo wonderful. And that ice cream you had looks very tasty, I am jealous
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude no! I actually really love this outfit! It's totally unexpected, but it works! Especially those super awesome $3 heels and the socks. :D Jealous of your thrifting finds.

    You and your mom are so freaking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete