Thursday, July 22, 2010

market publique & weardrobe

Just a quick update: my entry into the "How Do You Wear Your Vintage?" contest at Weardrobe.com is featured over at Market Publique!

And while I'm at it, I also entered a (couple) of (looks) into the Modcloth Honor Roll contest! I'm kind of bothered because I thought I uploaded a photo to the contest but when I went back to check on it, I had some votes but it was no longer posted! Anyway, it's back up now. If you'd go over to Weardrobe.com and vote for me, that'd be awesome!! I never win anything :)

Look (A):


Look (B):

Thanks, guys!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some great looks! I'm heading over to vote for them now. I hope you win! I know what you mean about never winning anything :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE that red dress you are wearing in the first picture. C'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete