Wednesday, March 17, 2010

please don't pinch me!

Last year at this time I was preparing to take the stage for the annual Irish family-band St. Patrick's Day show at the Black Door... the band has since split up (brother #1 moved to CT, brother #2 is currently in college), and I don't have any plans! There is no green beer in my immediate future & I'm kind of okay with that--after all, I did have incredibly, deliciously decadent Irish Car Bomb cupcakes this weekend.

(capelet: thrifted; tank top: Charlotte Russe; jeans: PacSun; shoes: GoJane.com; necklace: DIY)

I love this little cropped coat--especially the furry surprise inside! It combines all of my favorite elements in one: paisley, fur & brass buttons :)

What are your St Patrick's Day plans? Anything wild&crazy?

10 comments:

  1. I love this look :) that little jacket with that necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vest is FANTASTIC! I also love the cameo necklace, what a great DIY.

    Very cool that you and your brothers had an Irish band- My family has a lot of musicians and I love when we break out the instruments and voices at family gatherings- I think it's one of the things I will miss most when I leave the East coast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little capelet and that necklace is adorable! I am not a fan of St Pat's Day just because it brings out the drunken douchebags like no other day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look. I'm not even wearing green today. It's raining and my rainboots are pink and gray. what's a girl to do?

    becauseicantgonaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. but but, pinching is tradition.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love that cropped jacket! AMAZING! And this outfit is smokin' hot! You don't often wear pants, but you're definitely workin' it!

    I don't believe I have any plans for Saint Paddy's. Nope. Maybe I will pack a few more boxes...sigh.

    :-)

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that little jacket is so glam! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so pretty! love this..cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute, I love the fur too! Yay for snow melting ;]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really reall really love that dress, and its from goodwill! amazing find.

    ReplyDelete